In the International Catholic Community of Zagreb, we take the celebration of the church’s liturgy very seriously. In the tradition of the Second Vatican Council we encourage and strive for the "full, conscious and active participation" of all who gather to give thanks to God through the celebration of the Eucharist.
The most important way to be involved is to be an active participant yourself:
- Joyfully join in the singing
- Attentively listen to the reading
- Reverently enter into the praying
- Wholeheartedly participate in the communion
But for those who feel called to an even deeper participation at Mass, there are many opportunities for you as well.
- Singing in the choir
- Prepare the environment (decorate)
- Altar servers
- Mass facilitators or coordinators
- Fully, actively participating in prayer!